Weaknesses of Ethereum Besides Expensive GAS ??

charlielee
2022-10-21 07:24:05

The altcoinstalks forum is very large and is accessed by all members in the world and of course the traffic for this altcoinstalks forum feels very good for finding information about Ethereum.
I am very interested in finding information about the shortcomings of Ethereum besides the high GAS fee because I see Ethereum as a durable coin and has such a large community.
Does anyone in the Altcoinstalks forum know about the weakness of Ethereum apart from expensive GAS ??

dianasmith
2022-10-21 07:24:46
Obviously the ongoing high gas fees for transactions in the Ethereum network is a testament of the current failure of the Ethereum people to come up with lasting solutions for the problem. Now, aside from that, Ethereum has a perceived problem with scalability and of course this is also tied to the gas problem. And then there are those who are accusing Ethereum of not being decentralized enough as compared to Bitcoin. Then there is no fixed supply for Ethereum which is again unlike Bitcoin. For now, Ethereum's strength lies a lot on it being a big haven for dApps and smart contracts.  I am really hoping that soon people of Vitalik Buterin can once and for all stop the hemorrhage caused by high gas fees.