Dogecoin in 2020, win or fail?

davidshaw
2022-10-21 07:11:00

Hello guys and dogecoin believers. As we all know bitcoins price is so high that a small time earner like me can no longer afford to invest on. I am planning to invest on dogecoin and hold it for a long time however I am not certain if this is a good Idea i hope that It will be like bitcoin in 2009 which is almost for free. I want your inputs rrgarding this guys so that I could understand further what will happen to dogecoin in 2020.

devintaylor
2022-10-21 07:12:44

If you are going to hold it for the long term it would depend on how long that actually means and how much you are going to put down on the position. I would say that it might go up some because there has been some hype about it on tradingview and a few crypto tweets but I would say that there are better places to put it in. ZEN ETH just to name a few. If you arent going to play margins with doge I would say don't do it. If you aren't day trading I would suggest to put it in the higher market cap coins that you can afford and see where it goes from there. If you need anything holler at me homie.