How would YOU present a crypto project?

oliverchloe
2022-10-21 06:26:48

I mentioned already that we (in my economy class) were given the task of "predicting" what the future of crypto would look like. We are now supposed to create our own "crypto". Not a real one, of course, but go through the motions of "making" the crypto we think will exist five or ten years for now. And we are going to present it to class and others as if it were a real crypto.

The thing is, I always get in late on anything in crypto, Im just not that deep inside the community as I always tell myself I should be. So I have no idea how _totally_ new crypto currencies really get their start. How would you get a crypto project out to people? What would you show them, where would you show it, and so on. I happily accept both traditional and innovative ideas!!

AndreasMAntonopoulos
2022-10-21 06:27:30

You can convince to get into cryptocurrency if you can appeal into them emotionally and financially and yes even intellectually. There are many things that we can derive from the use of the blockchain and crypto technologies...these two should be inseparable because one without the other would make things not complete. Now, you can also appeal with their desire to be financially free...though this can be so risky as we know that nobody can tell what the future can be especially when we are talking of a single digital asset even Bitcoin. Here in this industry there is a big opportunity for growth...but on the other side of the coin things can go "winter" which is actually what is happening right now. As always, tell the whole story and let the people decide on their own so you will not be blamed with anything.