Learn how the institutional investors invest

elandicaprio
2022-10-28 07:17:39

Hi All,
I've been in the cryptocurrency scene since early 2017 and I've always been trying to think of ideas that can grow and better the community in some way. I'm a recent graduate in Mathematics and Finance and i'm currently working at a mutual fund in quantitative research.
From this i've been slowly producing my own localhost website(website on my own computer) which allows me to apply quantitative measures and standard funds management techniques (listed below) learned in traditional finance to cryptocurrency. I'm thinking of putting a lot more effort into this project and launching it online.
The main idea is to have tutorials that help retail investors (me and you) apply these techniques which, in turn, produce a more robust portfolio creation and management processes. These types of techniques can help bridge the gap between institutional and retail investors and hopefully educate the community as a whole. Some features that the website would have:
1. Portfolio comparison
   -Compare and share ideas between user's portfolios
2. Performance Analysis
3. Attribution Analysis
    -compare your portfolio against the benchmark
4. Correlation Analysis
5. Risk Analysis
     -Value at risk
      -Standard Deviation
        -Scenario Testing
In conclusion, if you're interested in learning more about creating and managing a portfolio like institutional investors please leave a comment with any extra feedback about the idea.
p.s it will be free
obviously!  
Thanks,

tylerwinklevoss
2022-10-28 07:48:46

That would be one of the most useful thing ever post here.