My List Of Top 10 Cryptocurrencies To Invest In Now

elandicaprio
2022-10-28 06:29:48

These are exciting times as we enter into the age of the BLOCKCOM era. 

My crypto coach shared a conversation he had with a very successful businessman during the beginning of the DOTCOM era. This man had bought and sold many companies and was a mentor to my coach. My coach was very enthusiastic to learn everything he could from this man.

At the time the internet was accessed via dial-up. He asked his mentor what his plan was to do business on the internet. His mentor's response surprised him when he said, "I am not going to waste my time. The internet is never going to last and the government will eventually shut it down."   

History has an amazing way of repeating itself and it is happening right now with Blockchain technology.

Whether you have a mentor like my coach or not, today is a good day to reprogram your mind and consider investing in crypto.

You won't regret it. And for those who need help as to which project to give a shot, here are my top 10 cryptocurrencies to invest in for long term profits...

- Bitcoin
- Ethereum
- Tron
- Ripple
- Stellar
- Neo
- Zilliqa
- Iost
- Cortex
- Ontology
- Vechain

Feel free to contribute to the list

tylerwinklevoss
2022-10-28 06:48:06

In my view, our decisions must be made upon numbers and facts, instead of what we think. I do exactly that, which is helped greatly by Cryptolinks, where all links are available related to Cryptos, but one should look at it is awesome and is how one can get decision making easier to do. IF we are not prepared and just pick randomly like BTC/ETH/LTC and such, then it just limits our profits, as things are often changing, which we need to spot and make decisions accordingly.