What do you think how it will go on with the forum?

oliverchloe
2022-10-27 10:37:11

Lately we have had more and more new activities in the community, great giveaways and soon a lot of new members. Everything started with the bull run, but the new president also has a word to say about it.

What do you think of the latest activity on the forum? Do you think the latest giveaways are great?
Do you also think that the new president is trying very hard to introduce our forum to the broader masses?
Do you have any other suggestions on how to make it better?

It would be very nice if a large number of members would take part, your vote is important, you are in the majority.
You can PM me too

AndreasMAntonopoulos
2022-10-27 10:37:38
The forum is growing, that is undeniable. My opinion is that the president is doing a great job of promoting the forum, attracting new users with the giveaways that we are seeing lately. And yes, I have a suggestion, which I have already said on occasion in some of my posts. Would a promotion on social media be possible? I use Twitter a lot (all networks are valid of course) and I think we could do something to attract new users from that segment.

I have put Twitter as an example because it is the network that I use the most, but it would be beneficial if the forum did it in all possible networks.

Would a bounty (or something similar) be possible for articles that talk about the forum in all possible languages ​​on Medium, Steemit...?

When I think more things I will update this post ;).