Bounty Management Process Request!

elandicaprio
2022-10-27 10:28:26
  •  
Greetings AltCoinTalk Users,

I am wondering, that how Bounty Management Works? like I already see some Top Bounty Managers, but I have also seen some New/newbie "status", posting in the Bounties section.

I want to know that Ho the bounty process works?

What is the cost to post a bounty for the Project Holder? and How much does a Bounty Manager charge for it? like managing Different campaigns on Social Media Platforms, Facebook, Telegram, Twitter, Reddit, Medium, etc, preparing the lists, etc.

It is a request to all the Bounty Manager/Senior Users, please share the process/guide/link/any helping materials. I assume this information will help a lot of other users.
tylerwinklevoss
2022-10-27 10:38:18

It depends! Bounty managers are with different values just like coins and tokens, there are senior bounty managers who already worked with a lot of legit projects so it's obvious they have different prices with other bounty managers.

I was among the team of one project that organized a bounty on the Bitcointalk forum, the first bounty manager wanted $800 per week according to his value, but the second bounty manager wanted $350 weekly. So it depends, I guess there must be other bounty managers with higher or cheaper prices than those two.