A blockchain based game and NFT ecosystem AURORY

elandicaprio
2022-10-27 07:16:48

Hello, in addition to the p2e games that are currently on the market, we see that p2e projects are coming out every day.I'm sure there is at least one p2e game that everyone is interested in, and I want to ask about one of them, AURORY.
As a simple describing,Aurory is a free-to-play desktop game that invites players to explore a vast and varied environment. Explore the worlds of Antik and Cryptos, two distinct places and biomes where you'll encounter a diverse range of NPCs and Nefties. In this captivating JRPG, these mystical animals, who may be captured or exchanged, will accompany you through a variety of exciting game types.
According to forums, the project made a name for itself when it first came out. Does anyone have any information about AURORY? I will be glad if you share 

tylerwinklevoss
2022-10-27 07:22:04

As a keen follower of p2e games, I've heard of Aurory.Aurory is a Solana-based Japanese role-playing game set in a retro-futuristic environment. Players may pick from a variety of game types, including a solo mode and two multiplayer variants.When I checked their site, I liked the gameplay footage. The game should have been released normally, but I couldn't see it when I checked it yesterday. I wonder if the planning has changed while I'm waiting so excitedly