CoinMate

oliverchloe
2022-10-27 07:03:26

CoinMate is a cryptocurrency exchange based in London, which is also very friendly towards Czech clients. This is no wonder, given the fact the founders of the company behind it CONFIRMO LTD are Czech. This is basically an entry-level exchange, which allows one to buy coins with fiat currencies.

CoinMate Advantages

No hacks yet – CoinMate has been running since 2014 and we weren’t able to find any reports of a serious accident, causing loss of coins. Of course, this is not a guarantee for the future, but is always a nice sign.

A decent variety of assets – the main selling point of CoinMate is obviously the EUR and CZK support. Additionally, the crypto offering is also not only limited to Bitcoin – Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash are also present.

EU bank transfers supported – the SEPA and SOFORT systems can be used to deposit finds to CoinMate, with Czech domestic transfers and MoneyPolo also being provided. This is a solid lineup, although more can always be asked for.

Low deposit fees – here is a preview of the deposit and withdrawal fees at CoinMate. Keep in mind, additional banking costs may be implemented, depending on your local bank.

AndreasMAntonopoulos
2022-10-27 07:04:35
coinmate is very good for trading and I am very happy with coinmate, and I also have a coinmate for investment, and I hope that coinmate will quickly increase.