Properly: algo & prop trading / another approach to trading

elandicaprio
2022-10-27 06:23:49

Hi,

My name is Miłosz and I am the creator of the Properly project. Properly is a proptrading company on the forex market. We build algostategy for trading and share capital for trading on the stock exchanges. We have 10 years of experience in various markets.

We have started work on creating a token based on business and real value.
Business:
For 5 years, we have been making money for our clients using automated investment strategies on the Forex market.
Value:
We generate real profits that are not dependent on Bitcoin fluctuations.
We want to give our clients the opportunity to earn in cryptocurrencies, regardless of the market situation, that is, use the basic function of cryptocurrencies.

The name Properly is the result of our investment philosophy, and it is: a long-term approach, specifically defined investment strategy and risk management that allows to protect our capital.

That is why we decided to talk more about what it means to "properly" earn on the crypto exchanges, stocks, forex, etc.

We want to show how financial institutions approach financial markets, protect against mistakes, learn to spot market opportunities and refute popular trading myths.

We want to show how to build investment strategies, how to analyze markets, to better understand what is happening on financial markets.

We have our YT channel, on which so far, we have discussed the issues:

What is proptrading?
Why is it worth to use automated strategies?
What criteria must be met by the strategy to earn?

In another film, I talk about what Properly is.

In this topic, I want to publish:

substantive materials on investing,
transactions that are carried out by our strategies and discuss them.
analysis from the crypto market, forex, shares.
And much much more.

tylerwinklevoss
2022-10-27 06:30:22

We have not written anything for a long time, due to the many new projects that we have had.
We have also prepared educational materials to help you make investments.
#1 UNDERSTAND THE RISK
The worst thing you can do when entering an investment / investment project is to be unprepared. That's why we decided to prepare a series of tips that will help you make the right decisions!

Risk - the most important issue. We often forget about it at the beginning and remind when it is too late. Remember, the more profits you expect, the more risk you have to take. There is no risk-free investment, no one knows what will happen in the future, and despite the best intentions, a given project may fail. So before investing your funds, answer the question: will you feel comfortable in a situation where you would lose them? If not - it means that the risk is too high, look for investments that are consistent with your character. Remember that in the world of investment only you are responsible for your finances for generated profits and losses, so you have to understand and accept the risk.