Should I hold on to all my ethereum?

charlielee
2022-10-26 12:27:39

It seems that you bought Ethereum at the worst possible time. Mistakes like these do happen, but it’s no reason to sell it off and call it quits.

Firstly I will recommend Allcoinhodler Cryptocurrency Investment Platform (www.allcoinhodler,com) as it is relatively new (launched at mid-summer 2017) but has become the largest cryptocurrency Investment Platform there is right now (total volume over 4 billion dollars) where you get double of your invested cryptocurrency after 7 days. Supports variety of cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin. I find that it has a really nice UI and support.

When I first bought Ether in 2016, it cost $12. Then in January, it dropped to $7.I could have fretted for the same reasons and called it quits. But I didn’t. I HODLed.

Today, it makes no difference to me whether it costs $1000 or $400. At either price point, it’s a massive profit.

My ethereum holdings is part of my future and I’m going to cash parts of it out only when I absolutely need it; on special events like weddings or medical emergencies.

I’d recommend you follow the same strategy. Cash it out only if you need the money. Otherwise, keep your ether and forget about it. Until the total market cap of cryptos is close to that of gold, it’s going to rise and rise. This means, Ether’s price has got about 20x to go.

dianasmith
2022-10-26 12:28:34
Yes, you can hold your ETH for your future but i will say if you are good in trading you can do trade besides holding. It will remove your monotony of ETH market as market is unpredictable. Suppose you hold today 5eth but 1 month later price may down then you can make upset in mind but if you do some 3eth trade in good coins and 2 eth hold you you may happy when market will down. So you can use both strategy.