Are you holding EOS? What it aims for?

elandicaprio
2022-10-26 05:05:50

EOS is a new block chain architecture introduced by the software which aims to realize the performance extension of distributed applications. Notice that it is not like COINS and etheric fang is money, but on tokens issued on a software project, known as block chain 3.0 (from the network), solely on the rules of the development and direction of the above, we can know the grand goal of the EOS, the etheric lane has been very successful from virtual currency to a variety of applications, but also the basis of limited to 2.0, and EOS is in the etheric lane 3.0 model developed on the basis of block chain, what is block chain 3.0? The simple idea is to apply the block chain technology to any field in our reality, which is the practical application of block chain 3.0 in reality.

If the EOS can actually implement the application of block chain 3.0, it is highly likely that the powerful EOS will surpass ETH's value in the future. There are also reports that EOS has raised billions of dollars in funding, and that enthusiasm is not far behind any of the previous blockchain technology and virtual currency. However, since the current EOS main network has not been launched, it is only a trend, so it is necessary to know whether the EOS can achieve the desired effect or whether the EOS will be online.

At present, it seems that EOS can surpass ETH, and if it does operate according to the block chain 3.0 mode, I think it is very likely. However, the hypothesis and the practical application are two different things, so it is only after the EOS is fully implemented that the results can be obtained.

tylerwinklevoss
2022-10-26 05:14:12

Yes, I hold EOS, but not much! I have exchanged some of my Ethics with EOS about 2 months ago. I hope my choice is not wrong. Indeed, I am not sure that EOS will easily surpass Ethereum. but I am sure, if EOS is able to influence investors to hold EOS, and EOS also shows positive performance, EOS will really have a high price in the future.