EOS overvalued , overhyped ?

elandicaprio
2022-10-21 12:57:22

Back in April/May, EOS had a lot of hype flowing into it with their Mainnet launch happening in the beginning of June.

We saw the price lead the charge in April from $3 to $20+ in only a few weeks.

This was actually one of my better trades in April, resulting is roughly 300% gains!

But now the EOS hype has died down quite a bit and it's almost back down to where it started...

The issue with EOS is that they promised us the world...

I've heard people say, "It's the Google of Blockchain"

And...

"There's nothing other coins can do that EOS can't"

EOS has potential to be great, but they branded themselves as the best before even launching!

This caused for a multi billion dollar evaluation on a project without a Mainnet to show for it.

So far, EOS has over promised & under delivered. Honestly I think they could have had a flawless Mainnet launch & still dropped because it was overvalued.

One big issue I see with EOS is that 21 Block Producers are earning thousands of EOS per day meanwhile no one else can stake their coins.

Just seems like a bad system...

So what do you guys think about EOS?

Do you see their Governance model as an issue moving forward?

Do you think it'll become the "Google of Blockchain"?
tylerwinklevoss
2022-10-21 12:58:01

Eos had and still has a lot of speculations about it. Some even comparing Eos to ethereum and suggesting that Eos may overtake Eth. I personally don't not see that much about Eos but it is a good coin though. Maybe it has been overhyped like you are suggesting