Problems with Ed.

oliverchloe
2022-10-21 12:32:54

Fellow Altcoinstalks members,

I want to start topic about ED issues. We will share here all problems faced on EtherDelta.

I suggest making this a sticky one because ED is buggy and we all know that.

So lately EtherDelta doesn't work for about 10 days and there is no cure as for now. I am little worried about this situation because new (like ED) exchanges popped up. I will be very careful with depositing money there.

So there is no trading but I was able to withdraw all my tokens and ETH from ED. As for now EtherDelta was hacked on the server level and now nobody knows what is going on but if in both situations if you have been careful enough your money where not stolen. Using metamask or be very perceptive because hacked ED website was slightly different in few details.

This makes Etherdelta trusted tool in my opinion despite latest problems. I will be glad to see ED working again and improved.

Have you faced problems using EtherDelta? Do you like ED?

AndreasMAntonopoulos
2022-10-21 12:33:35
Don't like it, but only used it once when the Ethereum network was completely congested, around kitty time.
So in that sense never gave it a fair shot. It's worry it's been down that long though, a lot of people depend on it.