DinoSwap Becomes Polygon’s Third Leading DeFi Platform

anthonypomppompliano
2022-10-21 12:05:27

Merely two weeks after its launch, DinoSwap has emerged as the third leading decentralized finance (DeFi) platform on the Polygon network. The project has recorded one of the fastest accumulations in DeFi space with yield farmers and crypto ventures arriving in droves. As per an announcement shared on Friday, the total value locked (TVL) on the protocol currently stands over $500 million.

DinoSwap Records Quickest Accumulation in DeFi Within Weeks of Its Polygon Launch
Conceptually similar to PancakeSwap, DinoSwap is backed by DeFi’s leading names such as DeFiance, Hashed, Spartan Group, and DFG who collectively invested $4.7 million in the venture. Additionally, Polygon co-founder Sandeep Nailwal also contributed to the project as an angel investor, alongside Terra founder Do Kwon and Sushiswap’s pseudonymous founder Chef Nomi.

Like PancakeSwap, the protocol offer investors farming pools and single asset staking pools, known as “Jurassic Pools.” DinoSwap also permits its users to put their DINO token to work and earn any of the tokens issued on top of Polygon -- which is said to be the first among multiple blockchains the project intends to integrate with. 

bellawilson
2022-10-21 12:12:25
DINOswap is terrible because the chart is dropping sharply and I don't think I'm sure that DINOswap will go up again, because its value has fallen so badly.
I'm sure that if DINOswap releases its newest capabilities, then DINOswap will definitely provide very good and expensive features.
We have to be realistic with the situation, if this DINOswap seems less attractive. In My Opinion.