Will There Be Love for Bitcoin in February?

tylerwinklevoss
2022-10-21 10:28:04

In my own estimate, Bitcoin should have been playing around the $100,000 zone right now when you look at the many gloomy events happening these days in the global economy and the coming invasion of Ukraine by Russia. Bitcoin should have been seen as a possible edge to protect and increase one's wealth in the face of raging inflation affecting many countries. However, this is not what is happening as fear also enveloped Bitcoin though there is an accumulation phase going on right now...

January passed without any significant movement for Bitcoin and now that February is here...should we not expect some big LOVE for Bitcoin so that it would move upwards to the $50K zone and probably beyond?

elandicaprio
2022-10-21 10:45:11

Honestly, I really expect that Bitcoin can pass again $50k and tries to break $60k again. But I'm not really confident because the current crypto market is difficult to predict. Moreover, there are too many big players who influence crypto market, including the government. However, looking at how Bitcoin price can survive above $40k for several days, we seem to have hope for Bitcoin bullish again. Let's see how far Bitcoin can increase this year although I doubt it will be near $100k