Trust wallat?

oliverchloe
2022-10-21 09:24:06

We will never access any of your personal information, and your data is always kept private and secure by Trust Wallet

Compatible with ERC20 & BEP2

Full support of all ERC20 tokens on the Ethereum network and Binance Chain BEP2 tokens.

Web3 and DApps

Web3 Browser, which allows you to communicate directly from the app with decentralized applications (DApp).

AndreasMAntonopoulos
2022-10-21 09:24:35
Trust developers starts the wallet independently. I am one of early users and member of their telegram and I am very satisfied with the wallets performance so far. They've got a very attentive support and the Trust wallet itself are very user friendly. Newbies can use it with ease just learn how to keep their 12 seeds to recover the account and for safety. Then the Binance team, lead by CZ bought the wallet and I believe the developers of Trust still working for them despite the buyout, so the wallet gain more popularity because of the Binance strong hold and many supporters also ame to like the wallet. Trust Wallet is a story of success and it continuesly bringing new features for the users.