Polkadot Retraces From $35 High, Poises for a New Uptrend

rogerver
2022-10-21 09:03:22

Since October 2, the price of Polkadot (DOT) has broken out above its moving averages as buyers push the altcoin to previous highs. Currently, buyers are meeting resistance at the $35 high.

The market is considered overbought at the recent high. Sellers are defending the recent high while pushing prices lower. The altcoin could retrace to the low of $32. In other words, the altcoin will fall and find support above the 21-day line SMA. Nevertheless, buyers will resume a new uptrend if the 21-day line SMA provides support. However, if the bears break below the 21-day line SMA, selling pressure will increase again as the altcoin falls into the downtrend zone. 

johnsonmarkupp
2022-10-21 09:31:13

I want to see this Polkadot coin reach a new All Time High because I feel this Polkadot deserves to be a coin that is liked by everyone and of course every second it is always traded by all investors in cryptocurrency.I hope that Polakdot will provide the best development in the future because there are so many failed coins that are difficult to develop because the #DevelopmentTeam is hands off.